CIM 1000 Trowel Grade is a tough liquid applied urethane coating.
- Chemically thickened to allow vertical application with minimum sag up to ¼ inch.
- ANSI/NSF 61 certified for potable water contact up to 82ºC.
- Cures in hours to form a tough elastomeric coating.
Features & Benefits
- Bonds to most substrates
- Excellent adhesion provides a fully bonded waterproofing system
- Lowest permeability in industry
- Designed for constant immersion environments
- High solids/low VOC - Compliant to toughest VOC regulations
- UV stable
- Suitable for applications in direct contact with UV
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Resistant to strong acids and bases
- Excellent Concrete Crack Bridging
- Bridge new cracks up to ¼ inch
- Approved to ANSI/NSF 61 Standard
- Suitable for contact with potable water for tanks as small as 5,000 gallons
- Chemically thickened to provide high viscosity
- Ability to build up to ¼ inch thickness in one application.
- CIM 1000 Premix 1 G
- CIM 1000 Activator 11 oz