CIM 1061 is a liquid applied urethane coating.
- ANSI/NSF 61 approved for potable water contact up to 82ºC.
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance.
- Cures in hours to form a tough elastomeric coating
Features & Benefits
- Bonds to most substrates
- Excellent adhesion provides a fully bonded waterproofing system
- Approved to ANSI/NSF 61 Standard
- Suitable for contact with potable water for tanks as small as 5,000 gallons
- Lowest permeability in industry
- Designed for constant immersion environments
- High solids/low VOC - Compliant to toughest VOC regulations
- UV stable
- Suitable for applications in direct contact with UV
- Excellent chemical resistant
- Resistant to strong acids and bases
- Excellent Concrete Crack Bridging
- Bridge new cracks up to ¼ inch
Ideal for coating concrete.
- CIM 1061 Liquid Urethane Coating
- CIM 1061 Activator
- CIM 1061 Liquid Urethane Coating Technical Data Sheet
- CIM 1061 Liquid Urethane Coating Safety Data Sheet
- CIM Activator Safety Data Sheet
Shipping is currently available in Canada only. Ground shipping only.