NEOGARD Epoxy Base and Curing Agent 70714/70715 (Hempel 45060) is a two-component, 100% solids epoxy resin.
- High-gloss, high-build protective coating
- Binder for self-smoothing pigmented and color quartz flooring
- Low-viscosity binder for trowel-applied mortar flooring systems
- A high-quality primer for chemical resistant urethane top coats, and/or Neogard waterproofing and flooring systems
- Low-viscosity binder for trowel applied mortar and/or patching material
- Low viscosity binder for crack injection.
- Formulated for use on damp or dry concrete.
- Near water-clear. Exhibits no amine blush when used in humid environments.
- Very low viscosity for deep penetration into concrete.
- Uniform wetting of filler aggregates.
- Excellent chemical and water resistance.
- 70714 NEOGARD Epoxy Base 2G
- 70715 NEOGARD Curing Agent 1G
- NEOGARD Epoxy Base 70714 | 70715 Product Data Sheet
- NEOGARD Epoxy Base 70714 | 70715 Safety Data Sheet
Shipping is currently available in Canada only. Ground shipping only.