P-Tuff® Classic is a non-gassing, solvent-free, single component, liquid applied, water catalyzed, polyurethane, elastomeric waterproofing basecoat. The unique product allows the base membrane to be applied in one application up to 3” (7.6 cm) deep down to a feather edge and cures simultaneously throughout the coating in approximately 4 hours at 75ºF (24ºC) and 50% relative humidity. The basecoat may be used for very rough or highly textured surfaces and where sloping or pond filling is desired. Please use the correct product grade that complies with local VOC regulations at the place of installation of the product.
- Applied At Any Thickness Without Gassing
- High Tensile
- Optional Fast Cure With Added Accelerator
- Proven Protection
- Seamless Waterproofing Membrane
- Solvent Free
- Concrete Bridges
- Concrete Dusting
- Concrete or Plywood Decks
- Filling Ponding Water LocationsQuadro Coatings Inc.
- Light Auto Traffic
- Mechanical Room Waterproofing
- Pedestrian Traffic
- Ship Deck Overlays
- Sloping Decks
- Tank Linings and Coatings
- Under Tile Waterproofing
- White 1.05
- 5 gallon (18.9 liters) pail with a full vial of
A Single Component, Proprietary, Organometallic-Liquid Catalyst Added to P-Tuff® Classic.
P-Tuff® Catalyst is a single-component, proprietary, organometallic liquid-catalyst that reduces the cold weather cure time of aromatic urethane polyurea coatings. P-Tuff® Catalyst is added to P-Tuff® Classic. Please use the correct product grade that complies with local VOC regulations at the place of installation of the product.
- Allows Coatings to Be Applied in Cold Weather to 40-50°F (4.44 - -10°C)
- Speeds Cure Time
P-Tuff® Catalyst may be used to accelerate cure time in cold weather applications.
Add one vial of P-Tuff® Catalyst per one 5 gallon (18.9 liters) pail of P-Tuff® Classic base membrane. Do not add more than 3 vials of P-Tuff® Catalyst per one 5 gallon (18.9 liters) pail of P-Tuff® Classic base membrane.
- Pink (Winter Months)
- Blue (Summer Months)
- 1 ounce vial of P-Tuff® Catalyst per 5 gallon (18.9 liters) pail of P-Tuff®
- Poly-Tuff Classic Waterproofing Base Coat Technical Data Sheet
- Poly-Tuff Catalyst Technical Data Sheet
- Poly-Tuff Classic Waterproofing Base Coat Safety Data Sheet
Shipping is currently available in Canada only. Ground shipping only.