MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a one-component, moisture-curing, bitumen-modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane for exterior below-grade or between-slab applications.
Easy to apply, TROWEL grade pre-mixed single component, liquid cold applied waterproofing membrane. MasterSeal HLM 5000 is a moisture-curing, bitumen-modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane for exterior below-grade or between-slab applications. Elastomeric system designed to expand and contract with normal structural movements.
- HLM 5000 TROWEL grade is a one-component, moisture-curing, bitumen-modified polyurethane elastomeric waterproofing membrane for exterior below-grade or between-slab applications.
- Used for both vertical and horizontal applications. Product can be applied over Green Concrete (see data sheet).
- Use together with protection board in below-grade walls.
- It is not designed for negative side waterproofing (interior) or a pond/pool inside liner. Do not use under tile OUTSIDE. It has a low melting point.
- Elongation: 600%
- Tensile: 150 psi
- Service Temperature: -40 to +120F
- Color: Black
- Cure: Appreciable properties develop within 24 – 48 hours at 75° F (24° C) and 50% relative humidity.
- Yield:25 – 30 ft2/gallon at 55 – 65 wet mils (0.61 – 0.74 m2/L at 1.4 – 1.7 mm wet. This is FINISHED thickness. Apply in TWO coats, each coat at 50 square feet per gallon / 30 mils per coat.
- Waterproof Elastomeric Waterproofing System
- Single Component
- Easy to Use
- Puncture Resistant
- Extremely Durable
- Resistant to Bacterial Attack
- Below Grade Waterproofing of concrete/block walls
- Parking Garages
- Concrete Tanks
- Pools (not as a liner)
- Between Slabs
- Highway Bridges
- Foundation Walls
- Sea Walls
- Dams and Reservoirs
- Exterior below grade (on masonry, concrete, and incidental metal).
- Above grade (between two-course concrete and within cavity walls).
- Plywood (exterior grade)
- MasterSeal HLM 5000 Trowel Grade Waterproofing Technical Data Sheet
- MasterSeal HLM 5000 Trowel Grade Waterproofing Safety Data Sheet
Shipping is currently available in Canada only. Ground shipping only.