MasterSeal M 200 Self-Leveling Grade Waterproofing Base Coat is a one-component, moisture-curing polyurethane waterproofing membrane base coat for use in MasterSeal Traffic 1500 and 2000 deck coating systems.
The MasterSeal M 200 basecoat is used in conjunction with non-slip aggregate and one of several MasterSeal Topcoat options to form a finished system.
Easy to use. One-component. Moisture curing. Self-leveling polyurethane waterproofing basecoat. Used together with MasterSeal 225 (Sonoguard) Topcoat. It has very high solids and very high elongation. Exceptional adhesion/peel resistance.
Easy preparation reduces on-site labor costs.
- Concrete Balconies
- Plaza Decks
- Mechanical-room floors
- Wood-Based walk decks and walkway (exterior-grade plywood)
- Exterior-grade plywood or concrete parking garages
Not for use over asphalt surfaces.
1st Coat: 25 wet mils at 50 Sq.Ft./gallon. Each 5G bucket will cover 200-250 sq. ft.
- Do not apply Sonoguard Basecoat heavier than the recommended wet 25 mils / dry 20 mil application PER LAYER.
- You can add layers and cure between layers to increase thickness.
- Proper application is the responsibility of the user.
- MasterSeal M200 Self Leveling Waterproofing Base Coat Technical Data Sheet
- MasterSeal M200 Self Leveling Waterproofing Base Coat Safety Data Sheet
Shipping is currently available in Canada only. Ground shipping only.