MasterSeal TC 295 is an aliphatic, two-component, polyurethane waterproofing top coat for use in MasterSeal Traffic 2000, 2500, 2535, and 2575 deck coating systems. 2-part Fast Curing, UV resistant Exterior Grade, Low VOC. Very High Durability.
A two-component fast curing aliphatic 100% solids urethane waterproofing top coating. Very durable and chemically resistant. Use over either Conipur 265-Z or Sonoguard basecoat systems. Can be used for exterior or indoor applications. Cures in 4-8 hours at 70F.
- Cures in cool weather, down to 40F.
- Very low odor & Low VOC.
- Suitable for occupied applications and quick return to service jobs.
- Excellent chemical resistance. Good stain resistance. Protects against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, de-icing salts, bleach, and cleaning agents.
- Very high solids.
- Used with the MasterSeal (Conipur) 78 Primer and Conipur 265 or Sonoguard basecoats.
- Use on balcony decks, parking ramps, mechanical rooms, stadiums, plaza decks, and anywhere a high-performance, durable, and chemical resistant coating is needed.
- Above Grade
- Concrete or exterior grade plywood.
5 Gallon. Both components are shipped in the same container.
Technical Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets
- MasterSeal TC295 Waterproofing Top Coat Part A (charcoal grey) Safety Data Sheet
- MasterSeal TC295 Waterproofing Top Coat Part A (grey) Safety Data Sheet
- MasterSeal TC295 Waterproofing Top Coat Part B Safety Data Sheet
Shipping is currently available in Canada only. Ground shipping only.