DynaFlex SC is a Tamper-Resistant Security Sealant.
DynaFlex™ SC is a tamper-resistant security sealant. The product is designed to achieve high tensile and tear strengths, abrasion resistance, and an average ultimate hardness of at least 55, yet withstand 25% total joint movement. This is a unique one-part, non-sag, tamper-resistant elastomeric STPU joint sealant with many of the strengths of two-component security sealants but with the user-friendly ease-of application properties of a one-component sealant. DynaFlex™ SC is more flexible than epoxy in composition and is available in 10.1 oz. cartridges in two colors: limestone and tru-white.
- A rugged but flexible sealant ideally suited for use in institutional and correctional complex security installations.
- Performs equally well in other public buildings and facilities where ordinary sealants are easily damaged or torn out by tampering and acts of vandalism.
- Change in plane expansion and contraction joints:
- Floor to wall
- Head of wall
- Inside corners
- Fixture perimeters: lights, mirrors, sinks, etc.
- Door perimeters: Frame to wall, gypsum, concrete block
- Window perimeters: Frame to wall, gypsum, concrete
- Glazing: Glass or Plexiglass to frame , Laminated Lexan
- Exterior expansion joints in building facades: Masonry, Pre-cast, Block, Concrete
- Interior seams: Steel, Stainless Steel, Masonry, Window Frames, and Fixtures
- Pecora DynaFlex SC Security Sealant Technical Data Sheet
- Pecora DynaFlex SC Security Sealant Safety Data Sheet
Shipping is currently available in Canada only.